
Yahoo news says here, Angelina Jolie breastfeeds her twins. I'm glad she does. That will make breastfeeding more cool than it already is. Breastfeeding is one of the hardest thing a woman can do most especially during the first two weeks! (My nipples bleed. I cried. I thought it was never possible! Thanks to Rujim's pedia who doesn't take no for an answer. I even detested her for really insisting I continue to breastfeed even if there wasn't milk) But it can also be one of the most rewarding experience a mom can have. The endless eye-t0-eye moments with your child, the peace of mind of not having to go to the doctor often :) my two sons seldom get sick :) thank You Lord!
The secret is NEVER give up! I am really happy I didn't. I'm proud to survive the worst days of there's-never-any-milk-and-my-baby-keeps-crying-so-i-have-to-give-him-formula days. Thank God for the blessing of breastfeeding!
To know more about why breastfeeding is good not only for our babies but also for us moms, click here.
3 comments:
ga gwapa ka na gid ya Mama Bebang! aherm..ga BLOOMING!!! woooHooo!
bebs...well done!i'm a breastfeeding advocate,and i'm still breastfeeding niall up until now...but not as often as when he was a baby...he's already two n a half years old and yet he's still breastfeeding.Thumbs up!Yummy mommy!:)
@ meming: thanks u meming mas gwapa ka kay ur carrying w u a miracle. ur the most beautiful woman on earth.. kag hoist maga breastfeed ikaw inday ha. that's the best gift ever u can give to your baby :)
@ mira: tuod ka mir? breastfeeding advocate ka man! bravo! damo kita hehhehe and im so proud of you kay asta now sige pa si niall. si uji gani hasta lang 1 year and 9 mos.. s miggy akon na palab uton parehas niall hehehe :)
dabest gid mag breastfeed.. wala hassle sa gab i :)
Post a Comment