Here's mine:
To all FB addicts out there... here's for you... (I've been scrapping more so I spend less time FBing...hehehe)
- wake up
- prepare Baby's breakfast, which is a sandwich (I always try to make the best one coz I love it when he message me and tell me "yummy burger! yummier than burger king!" hehehe), prepare his lunchbox
- eat while reading the paper and/or cleaning up inbox.... including FB =)
- daily planner
- babath da boys
- belly dance/pilates (yep! I'm in my 3rd week now of daily (except Sunday) exercise! clap! clap!
- FB =)
- shower
- prayer time
- playroom with Kuya... (home program)
- play with Migs
- lunch (sometimes FB and blogging while having lunch like right now hehehe)
- nap time with bugoys ... constantly hoping they nap longer for the next item which is...
- SCRAPPING!!! (if I get lucky)
- FB =)
- snack time/tv time with bugoys
- prep dinner
- walking
- FB =)
- watch nursery rhymes with bugoys/ bedtime stories... (I'm just starting this one)
- sleep
To all FB addicts out there... here's for you... (I've been scrapping more so I spend less time FBing...hehehe)
This page says so much about my life with my Rujim.
(I just copied the paper tape pleats technique from a magazine :)
(I just copied the paper tape pleats technique from a magazine :)
No comments:
Post a Comment