She lives in Sawmill. She knows all about me. I believe 99.9% of me. When we were young. Still in elementary, I would run to her house to ask for toothpaste when we run out of it. I wash laundry with her in their laundry area. We used pump well then. We danced together to the tune of Regine Velasquez' Urong Sulong. Giggle about crushes. I was among the very first to know when she became a mother. She is the Ninang of my son. The last time we talked? A few days ago. Too bad she does not facebook though. I love this friend of mine. I will make sure she knows it.
In this layout, I used distressing and misting. I'm also glad I'm putting my earring (yes only 1. I lost the other pair!) into good use. See that white dangling flowerettes with a pearl? That's my pretty earring haha!
I also used some favorites: foam thickers, rub-ons, ribbons, twines, flowers, and of course, stamps... I hope Tatskie will like this :)
6 comments:
Tatskie will surely love this work of yours! :D
Red stands for love. whew!
This is also super nindot!!!
Thank you BB and Joy! :)
super cute layout and love all the details that you included and the redness... super sweet :)
thanks so much for all the wonderful comments... :)
This is such a beautiful page! Love the misted background and the dangling trinkets! :)
Thank you so much for dropping by "FindingNana!" you're one of the best in MWL team as well!!! it's an honor to receive a comment from you :)
Post a Comment