So what do we have here....
Chinese New Year "love letter-cookie" jar turned bead jar!
A little gift for Mona :) I stamped her name on a vintage paper, and adhered it to my bag's key chain. Nalingaw sya :) Thank you also for the magazine Moningskie! Daghan na ko utang nimo jud!
And my happy book! This is my anything-that-I-wanna-scrapbook-but-don't-have-time-yet-so-keep-it-here-till-i-get-the-time-and-the-inspiration book. And then I won't ever ever get that time so this becomes the scrapbook that I wanna make... Am I making any sense? lol
I can't wait for tomorrow, hubby promised to go with me to my LSS after his basketball game :) Thank you BB!
3 comments:
Rain or shine, let's go. =) After going to LSS, will treat you for some coffee at Starbucks. =) Ilis na. :D
Oh wow! I definitely wish to have a inspiration book like yours! Loving all the layerings! Keep those creations coming!
@baby: thank you sosooo much for the Plaza Singapura time with our bugoys :)
@blue banana, the beautiful irene: you just dont know how happy i become everytime i see your name in the comment box! thank you! :)
Post a Comment