I made this flower bouquet for Mamang and Mommy using three different Sizzix dies, assorted papers, glitter cardstock, some Dear Lizzy papers, my favorite ribbon, and AC thickers.
And while I was about to click the "publish" button, I received an SMS from my mother. A strong message that struck me much: " May you always remember that motherhood is God's blessing and calling for you to be like Mama Mary, a woman of faith, hope, and love, who always points and leads us her children to THE WAY --- Jesus Christ, her son."
Again Happy Mothers Day to all of us mothers! We are going to church now, and thank God for His everlasting goodness!

3 comments:
Happy mom's day to you BB! I honor you as welldoe being the greatest mom out boys can have! For sure they would not have traded you with anyone else for a mother. :) we love you, muwah!
HEY HEY CONGRATS on the guest DT @ MWL! yr sizzix projects rocks!!!! and super lovely layouts there... cant wait to see more, ya!
Congrats on being Guest DT at MWL. Can't wait to see your creations!
Post a Comment