We are...
happy, one, together, strong... in HIS steps!
That's the message I want to convey in my family-themed mini album :) And Im happy how it turned out! Thank you so much MWL for the abundant kit you gave me!
Here are the supplies I used:
Maya Road album, Cosmo Cricket's Delovely collection, MME's quite contrary collectio, studio emi-gloss; ranger white embossing powder, versa fine, versa water mark, Tattered Angels glimer mists, assorted prima flowers and flower centers, assorted ribbons, hambly, Prima and doodlebug for the alphas, and a lot of sizzix dies for the frames, flowers, tags, hearts, etc :)
Thank you for looking and thank you again MWL for this great opportunity! More power!
Labels:
family,
made with love,
scrapbook pages,
scrapbooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can feel the TLC that you poured for this awesome work! A very good keepsake to last a lifetime. :D
Your works just perfects!!!!!
Fantastic blog! Thanks for inspire! I'm your follower now!
Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow! inday! super nice!!! nami2 sang album! amo na gd ni sya ya baan? shet! nagmi no? hihihi
Lovely, lovely, lovely....
Post a Comment