New Sizzix goodies...
Okay here's why ... I'm having sleepless nights with the latest Eclips. The poor me couldn't afford it so I just convince myself that never ever will I need it because I have Bigshot. But everytime I go to Made With Love Eclips is saying "HI!" to me, making me drool and want it so much... so what I did to console myself is to buy dies --- kinda therapeutic because I slept well last night! hahahah!
New class...
It's a mini album/mothers day/kids class featuring my faves Sizzix and American Crafts Confetti line. It's going to be my second time doing a private class at American Club! *grin*
News... I was chosen to be on top 5 at Sketchy Thursdays for April GDT post! The other ladies are really awesome so I am not expecting to win hehehe... Being a finalist is good enough for me. Thank you ST! :)
Lastly, a fellow Pinay scrapper and a friend Marix has an ongoing MEGA SALE! I have bought my first set of copic markers from the said sale and I am sending her my latest orders now... I tell you, It's SUPER DUPER LOW LOW PRICES!!! Hurry!!! :)




1 comment:
Hope you feel better soon. And congrats on your Top 5 ! Oh and love your altered tea tin.
Post a Comment