I wish I could just focus on the positive and happy and selfish and worldly stuff ...like being DT? Thank you Creative Scrappers for making me part of the team (and sorry I had to announce in such a foul mood... I hope I can make it up to you) *sigh
... and thank you so much American Crafts! My goodies for winning the challenge arrived (smile a bit but thinks about problems and frowns again) *sigh
It means, these things can't take those problems away.
I know what can but too negative to do anything :(
****#*#*#*&@#&@&@&@&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:
hold on..just hold on..breathe in and breathe out...kaya mo na.
i know it's easier said than done, but whatever your problem is, try to stay positive and just say that whatever it is, it shall pass... best weapon natin is Prayer.. you can handle it dear. =)
Congrats on the DT stint and on your new goodies!
Look on the bright side, keep the faith! You are in my prayers, God bless.
Post a Comment