Warm hello from the city of smiles! So busy catching up with family. Will share photos soon...
Meanwhile here's my very first assignment for Creative Scrappers for sketch #163, using Echo Park and Sizzix...
We have a young Facebook Club of Scrappers under the Group Name or Page Name of "Filipino Scrapbookers Club". Thought of inviting you into to the club & other Pinoys out there.
Do look us up or click this link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/104784749604364?ap=1
I love those 3 dimensional flowers! I also like and agree with your prayer over on the sidebar! Visit my blog if you like, and maybe become a follower!
Roberta @ The Papercrafting League http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Lovely!
Beautiful work, Genevive!
I'm also a Filipino but in Manila.
We have a young Facebook Club of Scrappers under the Group Name or Page Name of "Filipino Scrapbookers Club". Thought of inviting you into to the club & other Pinoys out there.
Do look us up or click this link: http://www.facebook.com/groups/104784749604364?ap=1
Congrats with Creative Scrappers!
Kath
or you could find me with my blog: "Let's Get Scrappy!" at http://kmcbhernandez.blogspot.com/
Hope to see you!
I love those 3 dimensional flowers! I also like and agree with your prayer over on the sidebar! Visit my blog if you like, and maybe become a follower!
Roberta @ The Papercrafting League
http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com
Post a Comment