Speaking of happy, check out what I made! A diaper cake... a very memorable project for me. Lol. I was having a valentine-related skirmish with dear husband but somehow making crafts especially diaper cakes gives you a happy spirit without knowing it. So I totally forgot about my bad feelings and before I knew it I was already chatting and laughing with my enemy. Waaaaah! :D
Back to the cake. I would like to thank my friends Sheryl and Jay for assigning this to me.... my second diaper cake ever. Love love love making these and I hope to make some more.. so people, make more babies please!!! :D:D:D
Ingredients: Ribbons, die-cuts, handmade flowers, tulle, a straw, buttons and a teether :)
Check out my diaper cakes album HERE =)

5 comments:
Gusto ko din nyan, Ninang!^__^
ay syempre naman di ako papayag na walang ganyan si Baby Gwen :)
Yehey^__^ thank you, Ninang!;)
Love,
Baby G! =)
Hi Gen, Love the diaper cake! super pretty! have you ever made a boy version? hehehe
hi SamSam,
Haven't made a boy version yet.. maybe soon! haha :)
Post a Comment