
... and sell them! Yes I am selling these beautiful hair ornaments that are so in fashion now. And I can't wait to deliver my first batch to Woodlands Mart. I met a lovely lady there who has a fashion stall. This might just be one of my baby steps towards achieving a long time dream of having a scrapbooking/craft gift shop!
see these pretty blooms up close @ my shop
see these pretty blooms up close @ my shop ... meanwhile, I am a little anxious and excited inside over something not related to the flowers. Will tell you as soon as I am sure what it is :)
3 comments:
sa ini nga product, ikaw ang producer, ikaw man gyapon ang model. wow.
tuod ka gen, pwede ka da kabaligya? nami no.
hehehe amonana subong uso vian kay recession :) ti mabakal ka ahihihi :)
I think they are great.
Hope you do well!
Post a Comment