... having a huge crush on Bo Bunny! My first time to make something from this brand and I can say it's love at first sight! Thanks to Aida for assigning me this. And one of these days, I will be making a mini album for a class! Yes, Bo Bunny it is!
Steps:
Paint the tin.
Tear the papers.
Paste on tin randomly.
Coat with mod podge.
Cut Sizzix frame (it's actually a mini album die).
Embellish.
My son was very happy! Though without words, his grin said it all! =)
And here's some sneaks of an upcoming private/birthday party class... A Zutter mini album using American Crafts Hello Sunshine collection :)
Thank you Holy Spirit for the inspiration to work. And have a good time.
Prayers for the victims of tsunami in Japan. God is bigger than all these.

4 comments:
What a cute and fun tin! I can think of all sorts of things to put inside. I'm sure your son was all grins and smiles!!
sooo cute, i love the red and all the bright colors, galing naman! kakamiss mag-alter, u inspire me!
Wow! this beautiful work of art is so amazing and I saw partly how you made this and you made it look so simple with your spontaneousness. It is as easy as breathing to you! :D You are really very talented and I am very proud of you, BB! :D
i love hello sunshine a lot!
you have a great time teaching, can see!!! have a good week ahead ya!
Post a Comment