Easter Basket

These days, I found myself being reunited with my blog once again. Although I think I have said that before. I just feel this time it's different =) Been re reading my posts from forever-ago and I cannot believe how corny I sounded during my early years of blogging hahaha! But whatever, I thank myself so much I did. The memories captured and kept are soooo precious. Had I not started this blog, I would have forgotten most of them.

So yeah, to show you all how sincere I am with wanting to blog again, here's a little project I did recently. This may be a little too late --- or way too early. You decide haha!




I was assigned to make Easter baskets for the children of our community and I want to share how I did it.



I got these cheap bowls from Daiso (3 pcs. for $2) and altered it with some washi tapes.



Filled the bowls with  these shredded crepe paper from cold storage.



Next I made flower accents using a Sizzix die-cut machine using my leftover foam glitters.



Also with the same machine, I cut these tags and did a little brush calligraphy with my Pentel brush pen.



The fun part! Fill the bowls with treats (I'd like to thank Valerie and Jolene, sisters from the community for helping me search for these yumm chocolates!). Then wrap these bowls with plastic gift wraps I also got from Daiso.




Done and ready!



Happy Easter from us! Christ is risen!



No comments:

AddThis