What a Wednesday!

Having no helper for 2 months now (after getting used to having one since my two boys were born) took me out of my comfort zone. The change gave me unexpected twists and turns some almost make me cry but most are just priceless moments. Like these ones I will share with you today.

Yesterday morning,  I forgot that every Wednesday, Kuya’s school bus comes an hour earlier. Totally missed it so I had to be the one to bring him to school (thanks to Uber!). I lost 2 hours in my schedule but anyway, problem solved.



Next concern:  to rush back before Miguel gets  home but just couldn’t so I called him to meet me at the mall. He waited for me at the food court. This was what I saw.



My youngest one making his homework while waiting for me. The sight made me teary-eyed and happy. The feeling was priceless.

So the day went on with the usual Wednesday stuff. Until after dinner I remembered it's children's day the next day and I had nothing planned and I couldn't just shrug it off because Miguel's expecting gifts for his classmates. We have been doing it since nursery.

Guess what happened.




Hubby helped me! After putting the boys to sleep, we did our  last minute project. He ran to the nearest store to buy some chocolates while I prepared the paper strawberries. Turned out to be a fun experience for us. We only didn't make 40 little presents, we actually had our date for the week!



































What a wonderful day it turned out to be!





1 comment:

Benjo said...

Glad for this experience! There is always something good that comes out of each situations like this! I also enjoyed it alot. I am so proud of you and the boys! :)

AddThis